Trailer Towing Services
in Iowa City
Towing Services of Iowa City
Do you need your Trailer Towing Service transported to from one location to another in Iowa City? We are offering to do various types of towing including open trailer, box trailer, and 5th wheel trailer towing services also. We are from Towing Services of Iowa City known for fast and professional towing services in Iowa City. Call us today for Costs and free estimates.
TRAILER TOWING SERVICE
We have the right set-up to get your trailer moved safely and efficiently. Towing Services of Iowa City was started using a truck and trailer combo before we bought our tow trucks and we have thousands of miles of trailer towing experience. Towing Services of Iowa City is also one of the only local tow companies in Iowa City and other outlying areas that have a truck set up just for trailer towing. We use a late model 4×4 Dodge Diesel that can accommodate most of your trailer towing needs. Our service truck has been outfitted specifically for trailer towing of all types. Safety and professional service is our top priority. On all of our trucks we carry more than the minimum required commercial insurance as well as strictly adhering to the guidelines set forth by the government.
We can accommodate your entire trailer towing needs as well as roadside assistance for all trailers. Our service truck is capable of towing Fifth Wheel Trailers, Goose Neck Trailers and all Bumper Pull Trailers. Whether you have a 20′ horse trailer, a 30′ travel trailer or an equipment trailer Towing Services of Iowa City can get you taken care of. If your trailer is damaged in any way it may need to be loaded onto a flatbed truck or another trailer unless it can be repaired on scene. We work closely with other companies as well to meet the needs of commercial semi trailers and larger trailers too.
Towing Services of Iowa City can also meet your needs for trailer roadside assistance. If you get a flat tire on your trailer we can help you out. If you want to move a trailer that has been sitting for a long period of time we will need to inspect the trailer to make sure everything is working properly and ensure that there won’t be any surprises when we make the move. Some of the things we look at are the trailers wiring for lights and brakes. We also check the tires for weather damage (cracks in the sidewalls), bearings, hitch, as well as the battery and breakaway switch. This is all done for our safety and for the safety of those that we share the road with. The initial safety checks that we perform on trailers that have been sitting are always free of charge.
CALL US FOR:-
- Trailer towing service near me
- Trailer Transport Company near me
- Trailer moving service
- How to move a trailer without a truck
- Cost to move a trailer
- Trailer transport cost
- Trailer RV towing
- Coralville Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Hills Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Iowa City Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Johnson County Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Kalona Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Lone Tree Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- North Liberty Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Oxford Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Riverside Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Solon Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Swisher Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Tiffin Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- University Heights Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- West Branch Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- West Liberty Trailer Towing Service Near Me